Call +420 518 321 881   info-ico1   All contacts

Veselí nad Moravou

An important Baroque sight. The charter of foundation comes from 1714.

The first Servites were brought to the monastery in 1732. In November 1784, Joseph II. dissolved the monastery. In 1858, the church became a parish church. In the enclosed yard, one can see two sun-clocks and an entrance into a crypt with mortal remains of the Servite order members, the founders of the church and some members of the Chorinský House.  The Town Authority is housed in a part of the former monastery today.


The church stands at the main street not far from the town centre. The services take place every day. The church is open to the visitors from 07,00 a.m. until 06,00 p.m.; on Sunday, one hour before the commencement of the service. 


kudyznudy logo-01

inCity-logo-color-basic Facebook-logo-1817834