Call +420 518 321 881   info-ico1   All contacts

Veselí nad Moravou

Built between 1733 and 1741 in the oldest district of the town – in the today’s Bartholomew Square.

After the consecration in 1741, it became a new parish church in Veselí. It was František Kajetan Chorinsky, who had the statues of St. Francis of Paola and St. Johan of Nepomuk made in 1822 as his donation to the city. Probably in 1860, they were moved to the church. Inside the church, one can admire its Baroque interior and original organ.  

The church is open occasionally; otherwise on request (parish office in the Servite monastery)


inCity-logo-color-basic Facebook-logo-1817834