Call +420 518 321 881   info-ico1   All contacts

Originally an administrative building with an extraordinary large granary in the former Suburb of Veselí, which Judita Balassiová (born Bosnyáková from Magyárbél) had in 1646 built. It included a large complex of barns, stables, and workshops. In the 19th century, this farmyard was an important supplier of sugar beet. After the confiscation of the property of the then owners, the House of Chorinský, after the World War II, the farmyard fell into disrepair. After a recent voluminous reconstruction, it accommodates the Tourist Centre of the Veselsko Region.

You can find here the Regional Information Office, the Bata-Canal Gallery presenting the history and the present of the Canal, the Town Gallery, two expositions – historical bikes of Mr. Josef Zimovčák and an exhibition with typical regional products, arts and crafts, examples of local traditions etc., and a multi-use hall. The bikers can find a space with lockable bike racks and an opportunity to repair their bikes here.

The reconstruction was realized thanks to the European union - European Regional Development Fund, which covered 92,5% of the eligible costs of the project.

 

Historie Panského dvora

 

loga ROP

logo-bottom

inCity-logo-color-basic Facebook-logo-1817834